The tendency of classicism in painting towards monumental historical themes was replaced by a romantic depiction of intimate scenes. This change of direction in the history of art is perhaps best expressed in the ‘Nude Maya’ painting by Francisco Goya.
Precisely this work of art is the backbone of the ‘Erotica in Art’ exhibition, which brought together 20 authors who embodied the need for art to deal with the most intimate aspects of human life. The exhibition is implemented by the Art Centar and will be opened in the Egység Cultural Station on 16 November at 7 p.m. The ‘Erotica in Art’ exhibition will be opened by Darko Čonkić, director of the Art Centar.
The audience will be able to enjoy the exhibited works until 20 November, every working day from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m.
List of participants and works that will be exhibited:
- Aleksandar Radojević – U očekivanju
- Ištvan Fusko – Ljubavni ples
- Žika Velimirović – Ljubav i ljubomora; Ja sam najbolji
- Jelena Velimirović – Akt sa jabukom
- Vladimir Ćurčin – Adam i Eva
- Uglješa Colić – Akt
- Slobodan Amanović Libero – Moja plavuša
- Milica Ajduković – Pred ogledalom
- Borjan Tomić
- Verica Adamović Ilić – Eve | Jabuka
- Rata Pešić – Naga maja
- Miloš Milošević – Morska erotika
- Dobrila Kisić – Vetar u kosi; Jabuka
- Jelena Petković Dimić – Moj put
- Jelena Badnjevac Ristić – Dama, ples, bar, noć
- Dragan R. Todorović – Kita cveća
- Jelica Ćulafić – Napaljena ameba
- Margareta Jovanović – U borbi za 1. mesto
- David Puhado – Akt